Thursday, December 24, 2009

CAMERON HIGHLAND TRIP






CAMERON HIGHLAND TRIP (29 August 2009)

In a very beautiful morning the things that me and my Sweetheart Bao Bao has been waiting for so long, finally the day has came...haha...can anyone guess wat is the things that can make me and my Sweetheart Bao Bao so excited waiting for it to come over...hahaha..... Let's guess.... it's CAMERON HIGHLAND TRIP.....hahah...maybe u all will think that wat's so speacial bout CAMERON HIGHLAND, It just a normal places that ppl offen go for vacation and also holiday and the most excited things bout cameron are just the plantation of tea or either strawberry farm is famous and also the environment over there is good, nothing else that so special about the place hahahahah......Maybe for u all yes it's boring but for me it's totally different....Heheheh.... Ok la i explore my secret now....this trip was my first trip going to vacation or holiday with my sweetheart, just me and my sweetheart, just only 2 of us oh.
Hahaha..... By this reason, it's already enough to make me feel excited and happy, this is for me....heheh.

Above have some picture ENJOY, Hehehe......

No comments:

Post a Comment