Thursday, December 24, 2009

MY SWEETHEART 21ST BIRTHDAY

My Sweetheart 21st Birthday

Saturday, 2 january 2010

Today is a big day as i already written that today is my sweetheart 21st birthday hahaha, what i had done for giving her a surprise?

Hahaha.... I had plan for my sweetheart 1 week before today as i will explore to u all later.
The first thing i do in the morning was been to have a very fresh breakfast with my sweetheart, after the breakfast me and my sweetheart been to saloon as for the purpose to create a new hair style for my sweetheart.
While waiting for the new hairstyle to be appear, i been to do something that i had plan for my sweetheart for her birthday, i make use of the time to buy all the things in time as when the time i been back to the saloon my sweetheart are still busying with her new hairstyle, hehehe...so i just wait there.
WOW.... i'm really surprise with my sweetheart new hairstyle as it make her look very very different, hahah....it's really surprise me.
After that, we been home to bath and prepare for the night surprise, hehe....

After everything has been prepared well, we start to move to the venue that i has already make reservation for today.(To Be continue)







There are a video clip that i wan to share out as what i had did for my sweetheart 21st birthday, ENJOY.

No comments:

Post a Comment