Thursday, December 24, 2009

COUNT DOWN








































31st December 2009 (The end of 2009)



What i would like to write for the end of 2009 was a really funny and tiring day for me as i had already plan with my SWEETHEART to go Kuala Selangor to eat seafood and at the night time been to see Kelip Kelip nearby Kuala Selangor as it was just for both of us count down day, but more funny things is coming on as after we just finish at Kelip Kelip place on the way going back to home, the road had starting jam like crazy, hahaha. Everybody is exciting for countdown. The road is jam so i decided to took another road that a signboard written there to Klang. So i took the road as the signboard leading me to KLANG.But when the time i go through in for more futher in, the more scary it is because it was a small little road up the hill....OMG.....It's really make me and my sweetheart feel scary but i still continue with the road. I had drive all along the road for a bout 30 min, OMG......but at last i turn out to a exit that can reach the curve.....Hahah....It's really unbelievable that me and my sweetheart can safety get out of the road.....hahah....as i already reach the curve so me and my sweetheart change mind to straightly been to the curve for countdown as there had a countdown function over there.....hahah.....it's really jammmmm.Buy finally i got a parking space inside e-curve.Let's everybody here to guess wat is the first thing that i do once i reach there?....hahah.....i saw plenty of ppl selling the snow spray for count down so my sweetheart straightly bought 10 bottle of the spray........hahaha. So while waiting for the countdown time to come over, we been to a cafe to have a drink. Once the time came, everyone there shouting like crazy ppl and everyone there is enjoying the new life of 2010.Everyone spray the snow everywhere every place hahah, me and my sweetheart plan to go back more earlier than other as we do not wan to fall in traffic jam with other and we also tired as already travel all along the day.That's the count down day.



Above are some picture while i m at Kuala Selangor And Kelip-Kelip Place



No comments:

Post a Comment